We have been able to meet all the requirements of our prestigious clients by manufacturing, supplying and exporting High Temp Thermic Fluid Pumps. These High Temp Fluid Pumps are generally used in hot and cold water circulation and cooling water circulations. Owing to their longer service life, less maintenance, high performance and non-corrosive surface, these products are very popular in the market. High Temp Thermic Fluid Pumps can be availed from us in varied sizes and specifications as per the requirements of the clients.
Technical Parameters :-
- Pump material: Graded Grey Cast Iron, Alloy Steel
- Pump Steering: counter clockwise rotation
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard Type
- Lubrication Require: Grease and Oil
- Pump Structure: Single stage Pump
- Product Type: Centrifugal Pump
- Pump Speed:1450,2900r/min approx.
- Pump Sizes - DN: 25 mm to 300 mm
- Pump Pressure: Up to 15 Kg/cm2
- Capacity: 2200 M3/Hr approx.
- Pump Pressure: High & Low Pressure
- Pump Color: As per request
- Pump Heads: As per order
- Pump Consistency: 1-5%
- TDH H - Up To: 150 Mtr
- Pump Temperature: 350 C
- Power Type: Electric
- Pump Usage: Water
Applications of High Temp Fluid Pumps :-
- Drip irrigation, water supply and building services
- Thermic fluid, jet dyeing system, environmental
- Condensate handling, fire fighting system, environmental engineering, marine,
- Chemicals, Petrochemicals refineries, sugar paper, laminates, industries, rubber,
- Handling of hydrocarbons, organic and inorganic chemical, condensate, D.M.
- Water, food industries, salt, textiles industries, power stations and industries
- Corrosive and abrasive process chemicals like acids, Alkalis, Solvents, Slurries,
- Hydrocarbons, Crystallizing Liquids, Nitric, Ammonia, Phosphate, Chemical Effluents
Plot No. L-1 & 2, Near Water Tank, G.I.D.C. Estate, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India