Leveraging on immense support of our adroit professionals, we are instrumental in manufacturing, supplying and exporting high grade Gland Less PP Pump. The pump offered by us is designed in our advanced infrastructural unit in strict compliance with global quality parameters. Owing to its high capacity and longer operational life, our pump is highly demanded in national and international market. Available in various capacities and specifications, our Gland Less PP Pump is extensively being used in effluent treatment plants, electroplating applications, transferring of gases & caustic fluids and textile industry.
- Low power consumption
- Compact design
- High rust resistance
- Minimal maintenance
- Excellent for transfer and loading and "unloading like HCL, Sulphuric Acid/Alkali,
- Caustic liquid
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases like NH3, CO2, SO2, L2, F2, Br2, CI2, etc,,,,
- For handling liquids in various like textile, paper, cellulose, sugar, steel, food, having,
- Temperature range, materials etc.
- No. 1 choice for effluent treatment plant since there are no mechanical seals / glands.
- Can run dry due to absence of shaft seals
- Few parts facilities maintenance.
Operating Data :-
- Capacity : Up to 50 m3/hr
- Head : Up to 45 Mtr.
- Discharge Size : 25 mm to 50 mm
- Temperature : 80C
- Speed : Up to 3500 RPM
- Pressure : Up to 4.5 kg/cm2
- M.O.C. : PP, UHMWPE
Plot No. L-1 & 2, Near Water Tank, G.I.D.C. Estate, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India