Provided to the esteemed customers is an excellent range of Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Pumps as per their specific demands and requirements. It is made sure by us that the pumps we offer do not require much maintenance, thus, these are highly preferred by our clients to be used for varied purposes. Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Pumps are widely used in the making of chemicals, paper, dyestuffs, medicines and others in different industries and sectors.
Polypropylene Process Pumps Technical Specifications :-
- Pump material: Graded Grey Cast Iron, Alloy Steel
- Pump Steering: counter clockwise rotation
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard Type
- Lubrication Require: Grease and Oil
- Pump Structure: Single stage Pump
- Product Type: Industrial Polypropylene Pump
- Pump Speed: Up to1500 rpm approx.
- Pump Sizes - DN: 50 mm To 100 mm
- Pump Pressure: Up to 6.5 kg/cm2
- Capacity: 300 M3/Hr. approx.
- Pump Pressure: High & Low Pressure
- Pump Open & Semi Open Type
- Power Type: Electric
- Pump Usage: Water
Applications of Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Pumps :-
- Water treatment plant, elecro plating, effluent treatment plant, picking & steel rolling mills.
- Excellent for transfer and loadign - unloading like HCL, Sulphuric Acid/Alkai, Caustic Liquid.
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases like SO3, SO2, NH3, CO2, F2, SO2, I2, Br2, Cl2, etc.
- For handling liquids in various industries like sugar, steel, food, textile, paper, cellulose, materials, having temperature range, etc...
- Ideal for circulation of chemical in metal finishing industry.
- Natural choice for pickling line & scrubber in steel plants.
- High capacity transfer pump, descaling, filter press for dyes & chemicals, oil & Other fuels.
Plot No. L-1 & 2, Near Water Tank, G.I.D.C. Estate, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India